Job Title:Accounting Clerk – Boise, ID
Date Posted:March 14, 2018
Hours:Full-time, 40 hours per week
Why We Do What We Do
Small business accounts for 99% of all American businesses. These entrepreneurs need assistance in navigating all aspects of business administration – from legal compliance to payroll to safety compliance to benefits. We have a passion for business entrepreneurs.
At Employers Resource we never forget that at the end of every payroll cycle are real people with real needs. Our clients and their employees deserve an accurate paycheck, on time. No excuses. For 32 years and through our administrative partnership with our clients, we help business owners to live the American Dream.
The Accounting Clerk is responsible for a variety of general accounting support tasks in an accounting department. You will also process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts. You will work as a member of a team to ensure a high standard of accounting practices and methods are maintained.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare A/P and A/R posting
- Reconcile accounts with internal company employees and management, or external vendors and clients
- Enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Research, track and resolve accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Compile payroll tax reports
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Participate in special projects as assigned
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a fast paced multi-tasking team environment. Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks are vital.
- Strong debit and credit and payroll tax accounting knowledge.
- Outstanding general computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook a must. Experience in SAGE is a plus.
- Requires 2 years combined progressive work experience and/or education, as well as, a proven track record in a complex accounting environment.
At Employers Resource, we proudly live by these core values:
Do the Right Thing
Have an Attitude of Gratitude
A Commitment to Long-Term Relationships
Check us our at: www.employersresource.com
If you have a passion for helping people, put heart into your service, and love learning then we want you to be a part of our dynamic team. Work in a fast paced environment that offers great benefits, including health/dental/vision insurances, matching 401k, and employee assistance program.