Job Title:Sr. Outside Sales Representative – Boise, ID
Date Posted:June 21, 2018
Reports To:National Sales Manager
Hours:Full-time, 40 hours per week
Why We Do What We Do
Small business accounts for 99% of all American businesses. These entrepreneurs need assistance in navigating all aspects of business administration – from legal compliance to payroll to safety compliance to benefits. We have a passion for business entrepreneurs.
At Employers Resource we never forget that at the end of every payroll cycle are real people with real needs. Our clients and their employees deserve an accurate paycheck, on time. No excuses. For over 30 years, through our administrative partnership with our clients, we help business owners to live the American Dream.
We are looking for a highly self-motivated professional who can hit the ground running. You must be activity-driven, have great presentation and communication skills, attention to detail, and have that hunter mentality. We look for sales consultants who can sell with integrity and transparency.
Successful Sr. Outside Sales Representatives are individuals who love taking on the challenge of a complex sales process, understand the needs of small business owners and are passionate about helping those businesses compete in today’s market. They understand how to turn a cold call into a face-to-face meeting, and then how to work with that prospect to create value for both that potential client and Employers Resource.
You will be responsible for selling our Professional Employer Organization (PEO) services to small businesses. You will spend your days self-generating leads, following up with corporate generated leads, presenting our services to prospects, gathering the required information to generate competitive proposals and present proposals to prospective clients.
- You are able to successfully generate your own sales leads and build a strong business network.
- You are results oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on closing profitable business.
- Client Relationship Management: You possess the professional demeanor to maintain and enhance client relationships.
- Communication Skills: You have strong written and oral communication skills and communicate clearly and honestly to clients all with a positive attitude.
- You are known for being assertive, resilient and persuasive.
- Minimum two years of selling in a B2B environment.
- Prior experience selling PEO, Insurance, Staffing, Payroll, Employee Benefits, or HR Outsourcing
- Knowledge of Workmen’s Compensation a plus
- You are well established in your community and foster strong relationships with business owners and C-Level executives.
- You’re a proactive sales professional who has perfected the art of relationship based sales of intangibles.
- Comfort and experience with technology involved in the modern sales environment
- Prior business owner and understanding the complexities of operating a business is advantageous.
At Employers Resource, we proudly live by these core values:
Do the Right Thing
Have an Attitude of Gratitude
A Commitment to Long-Term Relationships
Check us our at: www.employersresource.com
If you believe you are qualified and are interested, please send a cover letter stating why you would like to help our clients live the dream, what you believe your strengths are and your salary expectations along with a resume.
- Competitive Base Salary, Strong Commission structure!
- Residual commission income!
- Quarterly bonuses.
- End of Year Bonuses
- Monthly expense reimbursement
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Monthly HRA Contribution & Paid Holidays and More…