Job Title:Receptionist/Administrative Assistant – Anaheim, CA
Date Posted:July 3, 2019
Reports To:Branch Manager
Hours:Full-time, 40 hours per week
Why We Do What We Do
Small business accounts for 99% of all American businesses. These entrepreneurs need assistance in navigating all aspects of business administration – from legal compliance to payroll to safety compliance to benefits. We have a passion for business entrepreneurs.
At Employers Resource we never forget that at the end of every payroll cycle are real people with real needs. Our clients and their employees deserve an accurate pay check, on time. No excuses. For 30 years and through our administrative partnership with our clients, we help business owners to live the American Dream.
We’re looking for a Administrative Assistant with remarkable customer service skills. At Employers Resource you’ll be part of a team providing front-line customer service, forming lasting relationships with our clients, and guiding them through complex problems with skill and care. For Over 30 Years We’ve Been Guided By Four Core Values: Do the right thing – Long-term relationships – Have an attitude of gratitude – Have fun. We are looking for friendly, knowledgeable, and driven professionals with servant hearts to help us make the lives of our clients easier by providing personal and custom solutions to their unique challenges. This position requires a professional person with great people skills to greet and assist visitors, receive and screen incoming calls using a multi-line (3) phone system, and provide general administrative support.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Professionally provide courteous, prompt and knowledgeable service at all times.
- Answer telephone, provide information or forward call to appropriate associate.
- Greet visitors and direct them to appropriate associate.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail. Prepare outgoing mail, UPS and Federal Express items.
- Process general liability certificates, garnishments, tax levies, child support orders, employment verification requests, etc. according to standard procedures.
- Order and maintain inventory for all general office supplies for the administrative office.
- Maintain inventory and process orders (through the corporate office) for printed materials such as letterhead, envelopes, business cards, sales literature and forms.
- Operate office machines such as a PC, 10-key calculator, copier, e-fax, and postage machine.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support, including document preparation, research, and special projects.
- Maintain company e-files.
- Adhere to safe work practices and ERM’s safety guidelines and standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years of relevant office experience
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner
- Strong self-initiative and be a highly motivated individual
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with: a) internal managers and employees, b) clients, and c) general public
- Ability to work under time constraints to ensure deadlines are met
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
At Employers Resource, we proudly live by these core values:
Do the Right Thing
Have an Attitude of Gratitude
A Commitment to Long-Term Relationships
Check us our at: www.employersresource.com
If you have a passion for helping people, put heart into your service, and love learning then we want you to be a part of our dynamic team. Work in a fast paced environment that offers great benefits, including health/dental/vision insurances, matching 401k, and employee assistance program. Salary is based on experience. Drug-free and non-smoking workplace. US work eligibility is required.