Job Title:Payroll Specialist – Dallas, TX
Date Posted:February 12, 2019
Reports To:Branch Payroll Manager
Hours:Full-time, 40 hours per week
Why We Do What We Do
We are a nationally recognized PEO seeking a detail oriented Payroll Specialist to join our team of rock stars. At our company, there are four constants, which stand as our Core Values –
- Do the Right Thing
- Have an Attitude of Gratitude
- A Commitment to Long-Term Relationships
- Have Fun!
Our goal is to help small businesses live the American Dream by freeing them of employment related compliance and payroll duties. We work hard for our clients to ensure their benefits, employment, and payroll needs are met.
You will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all aspects of multi-state payroll for our clients. The successful candidate will assist clients to obtain information for payroll production and related issues, respond to and resolve client questions and problems, and deliver quality customer service. You will be the primary contact for your assigned clients to allow you to form the client relationship that ensures the highest level of client satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver payroll services to your assigned client companies in multiple states–generally for 400-600 employees
- Understand client needs for payroll processing, reporting, and related services and day-to-day operations of clients
- Process new hires, terminations, child support, garnishments, deductions, and benefits for clients
- Analyze payroll data supplied by clients for accuracy and completeness, input and balance payroll data, process payroll, and review payroll reports for accuracy and timely distribution to clients
- Ensure compliance with payroll laws and regulations
- 3 years of Payroll experience required, and multi-state payroll experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Ability to quickly learn new computer payroll applications
- FPC or CPP certification preferred
- Candidates with the right combination of education and experience will be considered
At Employers Resource, we proudly live by these core values:
Do the Right Thing
Have an Attitude of Gratitude
A Commitment to Long-Term Relationships
Check us our at: www.employersresource.com
Compensation package includes health and dental insurance. Salary level is based on experience. Drug-free and non-smoking workplace. US work eligibility is required.