Job Title:Payroll Specialist – Boise, ID
Date Posted:March 25, 2019
Reports To:Branch Payroll Manager
Hours:Full-time, 40 hours per week
Why We Do What We Do
We are a nationally recognized PEO seeking a detail oriented Payroll Specialist to join our team of rock stars. At our company, there are four constants, which stand as our Core Values –
- Do the Right Thing
- Have an Attitude of Gratitude
- A Commitment to Long-Term Relationships
- Have Fun!
Our goal is to help small businesses live the American Dream by freeing them of employment related compliance and payroll duties. We work hard for our clients to ensure their benefits, employment, and payroll needs are met.
We’re looking for a Payroll Specialist with both payroll and remarkable customer service skills. Our Payroll Specialists aren’t just number crunchers; they also love helping people. At Employers Resource you’ll be part of a team providing front-line customer service, forming lasting relationships with our clients, and guiding them through complex problems with skill and care.
You’ll handle the timely and accurate processing of all aspects of multi-state payroll for our clients. You’ll also help them to obtain information for payroll production and related issues, respond to and resolve questions and problems, and deliver outstanding customer service. You will be the primary contact for your assigned clients – dedicated to ensuring the highest level of client satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver payroll services to your assigned client companies in multiple states–generally for 400-600 employees
- Understand client needs for payroll processing, reporting, and related services and day-to-day operations of clients
- Process new hires, terminations, child support, garnishments, deductions, and benefits for clients
- Analyze payroll data supplied by clients for accuracy and completeness, input and balance payroll data, process payroll, and review payroll reports for accuracy and timely distribution to clients
- Ensure compliance with payroll laws and regulations
- 3 years Payroll experience, and multi-state payroll experience preferred.
- You must be detail oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- Able to quickly learn new computer payroll applications
- FPC or CPP certification is preferred
- Candidates with the right combination of education and experience will be considered.
At Employers Resource, we proudly live by these core values:
Do the Right Thing
Have an Attitude of Gratitude
A Commitment to Long-Term Relationships
Check us our at: www.employersresource.com
Work in a fast paced environment that offers great benefits, including health/dental/vision insurances, matching 401k, and employee assistance program. Salary is based on experience. Drug-free and non-smoking workplace. US work eligibility is required.
If you have a passion for helping people, put heart into your service, and love learning then we want you to be a part of our dynamic team.