Job Title:Payroll Specialist – Anaheim, CA
Date Posted:October 9, 2018
Reports To:Branch Payroll Manager
Hours:Full-time, 40 hours per week
Why We Do What We Do
We are a nationally recognized PEO seeking a detail oriented Payroll Specialist to join our team of rock stars. At our company, there are four constants, which stand as our Core Values –
- Do the Right Thing
- Have an Attitude of Gratitude
- A Commitment to Long-Term Relationships
- Have Fun!
Our goal is to help small businesses live the American Dream by freeing them of employment related compliance and payroll duties. We work hard for our clients to ensure their benefits, employment, and payroll needs are met.
Employers Resource is searching for an upbeat payroll team player with a positive attitude and high energy to work in our Anaheim Branch. Our Payroll Specialists are responsible for daily processing of multiple payrolls and establishing great relationships with their assigned clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Process multi-state payroll for 400-600 employees
- Add new clients into our system, ensuring all the client variables and specifications are correct for ongoing processing
- Perform assigned payroll duties to ensure the delivery of accurate and timely payrolls, including new hires, terminations, child support, garnishments, deductions and benefits
- Make payroll adjustments as necessary
- Research, analyze, and resolve payroll related issues or questions from clients
- Maintain a high rate of client retention through quality service.
- 3 years’ payroll experience and multi-state experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- FPC or CPP certification preferred
- Able to quickly learn new computer payroll applications
- Candidates with the right combinations of education and experience will be considered
- Multi-state payroll experience preferred.
At Employers Resource, we proudly live by these core values:
Do the Right Thing
Have an Attitude of Gratitude
A Commitment to Long-Term Relationships
Check us our at: www.employersresource.com
If you have a passion for helping people, put heart into your service, and love learning then we want you to be a part of our dynamic team. Work in a fast paced environment that offers great benefits, including health/dental/vision insurances, matching 401k, and employee assistance program. Salary is based on experience. Drug-free and non-smoking workplace. US work eligibility is required.